* Great improvements - great potential
* 3 street frontages and site area of 334 square metres
* Substantial 2 storey building of 482 square metres*
* LEASED to Aztronics Pty Ltd until 01/08/2021
* Current net annual rental $54,871 (excl GST)
* Zoned "CIL 33 City Living Policy Area 33"
Located just west of Whitmore Square and minutes from Adelaide Central Market, Chinatown and the vast selection of restaurants and business support services on Gouger Street, Wright Street and Morphett Street etc. Regular bus services pass the front door and the City Loop Bus service is nearby on Whitmore Square.
The site is rare in that it enjoys frontages to 3 streets – Sturt Street, George Court and Frederick Place – the frontage to Sturt Street is 10.97 and to George Court (depth) is 30.48 metres – the site area being 334 square metres.
Improvements are substantial and functional and are utilised at present as showroom/offices and warehouse all contained within the two structure of solid brick and stone construction. The warehouse can also be used for internal parking. Included are separate male and female toilets and tea making facilities on both floors.
Additional features include split system and evaporative air conditioning, 3 phase power and alarm system.
Inspection by appointment only with Geoff Cooney 0411 660266
3 Phase Power