This house has the classic charm of a Parkside property of yesteryear, but with all the modern conveniences of today. Recently renovated with brand new kitchen, bathroom and landscaping, this property is highly desirable.
• 3 large bedrooms, one with built in wardrobe
• Front separate lounge room
• Brand new modern kitchen including fridge, dishwasher and gas cooking
• Large and bright new bathroom with underfloor heating
• Laundry in bathroom with bench, sink and plenty of cupboards
• French doors lead from dining area to rear pergola with cafe blinds for year round entertaining
• Auto roller door with room for two cars behind the roller door
• Large rear shed/workshop – fully lined with power – perfect as an outside studio/gym/workshop (air-conditioner in this room is excluded)
• Split system air-conditioning for comfort
• Classic features like ornate hallway and fireplaces, sculpted trims and leadlight windows and doors.
Front and rear gardens on irrigation system – gardening included in the lease.
Located in the highly sort after suburb of Parkside, close to schools, transport and the city.
SMALL PET NEGOTIABLE. 12 month lease.
Close to Transport
Close to Schools